CHÂN TRỜI TÍM
CHÂN TRỜI TÍM
CHÂN TRỜI TÍM
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

CHÂN TRỜI TÍM

Diễn ĐÀN Thơ Văn

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Giọt buồn /THO ChinhNguyen/H.N.T.
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Today at 7:15 am

» VINH BIET ANH SONG AN CHAU, Manager Blog CTT
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:29 am

» TIN BUON
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:06 pm

» Mừng Xuân Giáp Thìn 2024
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:05 am

» Mừng Xuân Quí Mão 2023
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:16 pm

» LA THU NGO/CN-HNT
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:00 pm

» Đời như chiếc lá thu phai
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby Lêkhoacử Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:26 am

» MẤY GIÒNG LƯU BÚT/CN-HNT
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:45 pm

» MƯA – BÌNH LONG
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby Ngô Việt Sương Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:51 pm

» HOÀI NIỆM TUỔI THƠ
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby TRẦN ĐỨC LAI Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 am

» Năm Gà Nói Chuyện Cà Kê
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby sơn trà Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:32 am

» CHÚC TẾT ĐINH DẬU - Ban Diều Hành CTT
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby Song an Châu Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:13 am

» Tin mới
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:31 pm

» BếnMong(NCali)/MộngẢo(ChNg)
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:29 pm

» THƠ NÓI LÁI CỦA ĐẠI GIA
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby sơn trà Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:40 am

» MONG NGƯỜI VÁ LẠI TÌNH TÔI - Song An Châu
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby Song an Châu Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:39 pm

» GỌI THẦM - Tùy bút Song An Châu
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby Song an Châu Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:23 am

» Hai Đêm Giáng-sinh
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:47 pm

» Nhà thơ đứng chợ
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:31 pm

» XIN TẠ ƠN(2016)
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:05 am

» Mùa Thu bất tận/ChNg
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:55 pm

» Tình Thu Trao Đi/ChNg
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby chinh nguyen Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:27 am

» TÌNH HỌC TRÒ
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby Lêkhoacử Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:33 pm

» VỀ HƯU - Tùy bút Song An Châu
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby Song an Châu Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:06 am

» ĐÀN CHIM XA XỨ - Song An Châu
HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeby Song an Châu Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:31 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tân Mão
MỜI KHÁCH
THỜI GIAN LÀ ....!

Gallery
HEART ATTACKS Empty
Top posters
Song an Châu (665)
HEART ATTACKS Poll_leftHEART ATTACKS I_voting_barHEART ATTACKS Poll_right 
Lêkhoacử (625)
chinh nguyen (248)
sơn trà (221)
Admin (192)
Trà My (171)
Hoàng Dũng (164)
Lida (121)
PCnet (87)
TRẦN ĐỨC LAI (84)

HEART ATTACKS

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Lêkhoacử
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
Lêkhoacử

Tổng số bài gửi : 625

HEART ATTACKS Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: HEART ATTACKS   HEART ATTACKS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:04 am

5 Causes of Heart Attacks

By Kristie Leong M.D.

Anxiety
Arrhythmia
Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
Fainting

Health Topics »
Health Search

Most people are surprised to learn that not every heart attack is caused by clogged arteries. Heart attacks happen when a portion of your heart is deprived of blood flow long enough to cause damage to the heart muscle. Classically, we think of that as a result of eating too many cheeseburgers and other high-fat goodies that cause plaque build-up inside arteries. When too much plaque accumulates, it can break off and form a clot that reduces blood flow to the heart, leading to a heart attack.

There are other reasons people can experience heart damage or a heart attack that you may not be aware of. As a physician, I've seen some of these in practice.

Here are five less-common causes of heart attack:

Spasm of a Coronary Artery

Coronary arteries are the blood vessels that supply blood to the heart. In a "classic" heart attack, one or more of these vessels is blocked by a plaque that ruptures and reduces blood flow to the heart, leading to heart damage. There's another way blood flow to the heart can be reduced: A coronary artery can spasm. This happens when a seemingly normal coronary artery clamps down or tightens so that blood flow to part of the heart is reduced. If this spasm isn't corrected, it can lead to death of a portion of the heart in the same way a classic heart attack can.

What causes a coronary artery to spasm? Some drugs and medications, including cocaine and amphetamines, can do it. When you hear about someone who had a heart attack after taking cocaine, that's usually the cause. Cigarette smoking also increases the risk of a coronary spasm. Less commonly, emotional stress or exposure to the cold can trigger spasm in a coronary artery. In some cases a spasm is short-lived without permanent damage, in others it damages a portion of the heart muscle.

Coronary Artery Dissection

Another less-common cause of heart attack is when the walls of a coronary artery develop a split or separation. This separation causes blood to flow abnormally to the heart, leading to heart damage. This type of heart attack is more common in females and is linked with hormonal fluctuations. Although not common, they occur more frequently around the time of a woman's period or immediately after pregnancy. Unlike a classic heart attack, coronary artery dissections can occur in women as young as their 20s or 30s. It can also be a result of trauma to the inside of a coronary artery when a catheter is put in during a diagnostic or surgical procedure.

Trauma

Another uncommon cause of heart attack is blunt trauma to the chest wall, pelvis, or abdomen. In rare cases, this type of trauma causes a clot to form inside a coronary artery or forces the artery to separate or tear, leading to decreased blood flow to the heart. The most frequent cause is blunt trauma from an automobile accident where a person's chest hits the steering wheel, or a sports injury where an athlete gets hit in the chest.

Anomalous Coronaries

Some people are born with coronary arteries that are congenitally abnormal. In some cases the abnormal coronary arteries put pressure on other blood vessels and decrease blood flow to the heart. People with this problem may not have symptoms, but when the requirement for blood flow and oxygen increases, like during exercise, the abnormal coronary arteries may not be able to meet the demand, leading to a heart attack or sudden death. Fortunately, this condition affects less than 1 percent of the population; however, it's one of the most common causes of heart attack in children.

Kawasaki Disease

The other most-common cause of heart attack in children is Kawasaki disease. Kawasaki disease is an autoimmune disease that affects children under the age of five. It causes lymph node inflammation and inflammation of blood vessels, including, in some cases, the coronary arteries that supply blood to the heart. This can damage the wall of the coronary arteries, leading to an out-pouching or aneurysm. When an aneurysm appears, blood clots can more easily form and reduce blood flow to the heart, leading to a heart attack. Fortunately, most children don't develop this serious complication, especially if they are treated early.

The Bottom Line?

Not all heart attacks come from a poor diet and lack of exercise, although those certainly increase your risk. Any time you have chest pain, shortness, of breath or lightheadedness, seek medical attention right away.

Follow Yahoo! Health on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook
Về Đầu Trang Go down

HEART ATTACKS
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
CHÂN TRỜI TÍM :: Y HỌC THƯỜNG THỨC :: TÂY Y-
Chuyển đến